LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA CAUCUS AS STIPULATED BY THE CONSTITUTION OF THE PEOPLE’S DEMOCRATIC PARTY
See section 17 of Page 23 of the Constitution of the People’s Democratic Party.
(1) LGA area Chairman as Chairman of caucus.,
(2) LGA party Chairman, Secretary, treasurer, woman leader and Youth Leader.
(3) Serving and former National, Zonal,
State and Zonal District Exco members who are still members.
(4) Serving and former members of the National and State Assembly from the LGA still members of the party.
(5) Serving and former members of BOT from the LGA still members of the party.
(6) Serving and former president and vice presidents of FRN from the LGA.
(7) The Gubernatorial Candidate of the party and his Deputy from the LGA still members of the party until next state Congress.
(8) Serving and former Chairmen, Vice Chairmen and secretaries of the Local government council who are still members of the party.
(9) 3 Supervisory Councillors who are members of the party selected by the LGA council chairman if a member of the party.
(10) One physically challenged person admitted into the caucus by the caucus.
(11) Serving and former Principal officers of the lg legislative council who are members of the party
(12) Five Elders of the party in the LGA two of whom shall be women chosen by the caucus.
(13) Serving and former Political Office holders from the LGA who are members of the party; I.e
(i) Ministers and Commissioners
(ii) Chairmen of Federal and state boards and parastatals.
(iii) Ambassadors, Special Advisers, and Senior Special Assistants to the President of the FRN and Governor of the State.