Thu. Sep 29th, 2022

Abia Reporters

Integrity

IS MARRIAGE STILL FOR BETTER FOR WORSE OR IN REVERSE?

IS MARRIAGE STILL FOR BETTER FOR WORSE OR IN REVERSE?

The rate at which news of lovebirds becoming prone to cruelty and death is alarming.

 

From forever together, to you must die, becomes a thorn in our flesh. It’s not a gainsaying that over the years news of couples killing each other had been rampant. Unfortunately, it’s no longer man killing woman but most tearful is, wife killing husband, girlfriend murdering boyfriend et al.

 

Taking my time to research on the causative effect of the major variables that instigates this distraught in relationship, “checking of spouse phones” constitutes 75% while others like infidelity, in-laws influence, peers, penury, incompatibility took the remaining 25%

 

I think at this juncture, couples must learn to trust each other, I will be honest with you, no man or woman can claim saint especially if you are socially inclined, if you are not the one flirting, someone will flirt with you.

 

In the world of today, things are bound to happen and as couples or in any relationship, learn to lower your temper and stop feeling insecure. If possible abstain from touching your man’s phone, same goes to the men but naturally this phone-flirt is common to we men, Yes we men.

 

Don’t give yourself unnecessary hypertension, if you die, “alaye will saye e”, in other words your spouse will continue his/her life. As a wife you must realize we are now in a lady’s world, we have seen videos where ladies encourage each other to snatch married men.

To my colleagues, is it not better to have a second, third wife rather than killing your wife when she is not yet ripe? To women, is it not better to abstain from what will lead you to jail or death by hanging, is it not even better to walk out if you can’t cope?

 

Abstinence from spouse phone is the root of everlasting marriage.

About Author