GOVERNMENT SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
The Governor of Abia State, Okezie Victor Ikpeazu, Ph.D has approved the appointment of the following as members of the Education Trust Fund Board of Trustees.
1. Chief Isaac Ogbonna – representing Abia South.
2. Chief Tony Ukasoanya – representing Abia Central.
3. Ifekwe Otta – representing Abia North.
4. Mr. Celestine Agbara – Ag. Chairman, Board of Internal Revenue ( BIR).
5. Mr. Kelechi Imeoria – Accountant General of the State.
6. High Chief Chidi Aruma – representing Umuahia Chamber of Commerce.
7. Mr. Bestman Eruba – representing The Commissioner for Education.
8. Prof. Sam Erugo – representing The Vice Chancellor, Abia State University, Uturu.
9. Mr. Friday Omenihu – representing The Rector, Abia State Polytechnic, Aba.
10. Mr. Okore Nwankwo Akuma – representing The Provost, College of Education Technical, Arochukwu.
11. Sir Lawrence Obetta – representing Aba Chamber of Commerce.
12. Sir Jude Eluma – representing Manufacturers Association of Nigeria.
13. Dr. Victor Nkemdirim – representing Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU).
14. Comrade Chris Nkoro – Representing Academic Staff Union of Polytechnics (ASUP).
15. Egesi Onyemaechi Kelvin – representing College of Education Academic Staff Union (COEASU).
16. Comrade Agwu Kalu Kizito – representing Nigerian Union of Teachers (NUT).
17. Comrade Kalu Boniface Ama – representing All Nigeria Conference of Principals of Secondary Schools (ANCOPS).
18. Pastor Uchendu Joseph Okowu – representing Association of Proprietors of Private Schools.
19. Isaac Louis Iwe – Executive Secretary as Secretary.
The Board shall be inaugurated by the Governor at the Executive Council Chambers, Umuahia on Tuesday 31st March, 2020 by 12noon.
All are to be seated by 11:30am before the arrival of the Governor.
*Dr. A.C.B. Agbazuere*
Chief of Staff to the Governor.